Friday, June 1, 2007

New Journey

Today, the first day of June will mark the beginning of my new journey. My life was full of uncertainty since a few months ago, but now officially I'm free to declare that I'm a free bird. I do not have to hold on anything because of any miracle could-be to happen. Apparently they do not belong to me no matter how hard I tried.

After tons of rejections (including another one today), I'm going to start off my college life. Let bygones be bygones. Life is full of suffering and also full of overcoming. I was astonished as though I couldn't believe the hard times I gone through these days. And, I cried as I received a lot sms from many people that cared for me. Thank you all so much..

REMEMBER THAT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

JUST TRY YOUR BEST IN WHATEVER YOU DO
AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD

ANYWAY WE ALL ARE PROUD OF YOU

No comments: