Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blessed

Currently I'm working on a Chinese prose. Twiddling my thumbs these days, I want to try something new. I don't know if I can really finish one but I'll try. Wish me luck okay..

Girls ogling gorgeous guys (according to them laa..) and guys in the other way round ogling pretty girls. That's college life. Haha.. My daily routine is fully packed and occupied with great activities. Soon, college activities will be part of my life. I just can't wait till then. Hehe..

My life is quite contradicting these days. I comprehend that everyone cares for me and helped me a lot. I'm feeling much in debt and content with what I have right now. However, I do not want to impose something that does not belong to me. No matter what is going to happen in the next few days, I want you all to know how grateful I am. Thank you~

No comments: