Friday, May 11, 2007

The Result

I woke up late today although I knew that the result would be out today on 8am. The server was busy, I refreshed the webpage about half an hour. Meanwhile, I surfed the forum and seems like everyone is bouncing up and down celebrating success. I'm so glad for them though.

Okay, my turn. I typed in my IC number and it turned out with loads of words of "dukacita". I was like, Oww..I knew it. The good news is, I can sleep well tonight without worries! Say HI to my college life! The bad news is, of course, I'm rejected.

Trying to coax myself all the time, I have to learn from rejections. You know, the moment I received my SPM results, I was really happy. I thought that if I try really hard I would succeed one day. I was wrong..

I took Perdagangan as extra subject, I don't know if this is a wise decision. Most of the students tend to drop that subject and I'm the odd one that is willing to take this subject. As for the result, I obtained A1 for that subject. I was really happy..really happy..

Today, so what if you get good results? Nobody wants you anyway, you are going to end up your life just like the others. You thought that you are going to be different but you are totally wrong. You have to be extremely outstanding and with "good results" (not the ordinary one) to shine over the others.

I was turned down by everyone, everything. Apparently, nobody wants me. Even I tried by best, I'm still not good enough.

Don't worry I'm fine..I guess.

No comments: