Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Anxious

I can't stand another second glancing at the screen. I even do not have to courage to type in my IC number as my equilibrium is seriously being stricken.

What is going to happen next? What will happen if I'm short-listed? What will happen I'm rejected? Will the screen show the word "tahniah" just like last year when I found out I was shortlisted for National Service?

I thought that I wasn't alone, but I guess I am right now. All I need a shoulder to cry on and someone that will go through all these with me. But guess what? Most of my friends do not even know what is JPA and I have to explain to them. (I'm frustrated and hopeless..)

Yea I know. I know that I do not stand a chance being short-listed. Not to mention I'm a Chinese with only my "cukup makan" result. But there is still a tiny little chance for me and I think it is not wise for me to give up without trying. I'm sorry for my behaviour last month when I was so frustrated (deeply) and was about to give up the interview. I felt sorry for the knockouts that are not called for interview. In fact, I should be glad and thankful that I'm shortlisted for interview because many people out there wanted it so much.

The real result will be out on 11th May, 8am. It'll determine my future, either say "hi" or "bye" to college life.

No comments: