Sunday, May 6, 2007

Techie or Not

Feeling really sick these days. The unbearable weather makes me lazy to get out of the air-corn room. I want stay in my room for the rest of my life!! Haha..

Sometime I wonder, what is going to happen to me without technology. (Forgive me, I have a task to do this week) I have to write an essay about a technology that I can't live without. Technology.. hate it or love it!

I think I'm kinda technophobe, technically. I don't get it. How are we going to race with the pace of the technology? I mean, the moment we bought something new (definitely cost a lot) and then not long later we are risen with the latest technology. And then, we are tagged with "Hey mate, you are out of date!"

That is the main reason why I don't want to buy another handphone. Change, to be exact. I want to buy a new model as mine is kinda out of date. With only 1 mega pixels, duh.. Either keep on the pace or you are being left behind. That's the fact because technology changes rapidly.

So, practically I'm in between. Half-techie!! Hehe, kinda proud of that. I love technology but that doesn't make me a techie though. I love to be in between.

No comments: