Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Talk

I was snoring in bed as my irritating alarm clock woke me up from my sweet dream. Well it wasn't very sweet though, I forgot what I dreamt of last night. But anyway, do you know how annoying the alarm clock is..

"tit-tit-tit, tit-tit-tit.."
*It just won't stop making that annoying sound*

That's why we call the annoying thing- alarm clock! I was staggering while I walked to my brother's bedroom. To wake up that sleepy head, of course. Haha.. (Evil sister huh?) We're going to college today, together!

We're going to attend the career talk organized by CGS today. Because I have signed up and gave my words, I attended CGS talk and resulting to forgo my Public Speaking Workshop and the safety talk. I feel terribly sad for that.. Why do I have to make such decision.. *sigh*

Due to some circumstances, (my brother lor) we arrived a bit late. My friends were like, who is this fair guy? After introducing and we hang out together, we had a great time! We all planned to join the Career Development Camp together. It's going to be really fun! =P

I have learnt a lot things today, things that can't be described by merely words. I think it's something fundamental to everyone, especially to us. Not only business oriented field but also everyone out there~

The people from ManPower were cordial and willing to help us. They answered my queries very well based on the real world state. Amazing people! They are right, the REAL world is very crucial. Human being is competing among each other, only the stronger ones will survive. It may not be fair, but that's how the rule is! Merely education certificates is not enough because almost everyone out there has one. What we need is something that can differs us, that can stand out and shine over the others.

Fail to plan is plan to fail~ I love that one! Simple yet carried a great weight. Though I'm not really geared up, at least I know I want to be successful and made my parents proud. *triumphant smile*

No comments: