Saturday, June 9, 2007

CGS Gathering

It was 7am, and I woke up reluctantly in my drowsiness. I let a yawn escaped and rubbed the sleep in my eyes and grumbled "Oww, do I have to wake up this early.." Why yes of course. You have any idea of what day today is?

SATURDAY!!

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday because I had headache that irritated me for the whole day. It's like someone was wrecking my head off my neck, my godness! Haha.. Anyway, I felt much better today. And so, I got myself changed and went to college. Today I went for Career Guidance Society (CGS) first gathering at Sport Complex. The first activity so far..hehe!

I had a great time there. I met new friends and had loads of fun there! Hehe~ I'm in a froggy team, crazy frog! *ding ding* Haha..really cool! We had modeling show, just like what I had a camp in Subang Jaya a few years ago. The moment I walked out the stage with "make ups" vividly emblazoned in my memories.^^

Hmm.. I had a great day. Thank you all so much..gambateh~!!

No comments: