Sunday, June 17, 2007

Best driver, best dad!

"You both so friendly ar?"
"Wow, you can wrestle with you dad?"
"Ehh ur dad looks like a Hong Kong star you know!"

Yes indeed! Well, except for the third one, my dad is not handsome. (evil daughter!) Anyone of you who has seen my dad before should know this. You know which guy is my dad? The one who fetches me everyday, that plump guy~

He is my dad, also known as my personal DRIVER! Cool huh? Having a cool dad and a driver as well. In fact, I don't even pay him a single cent. Conversely, he has to pay me for everything!

If you haven't seen my dad before, let me briefly describe about him. He wears glasses with gold frames outlining the lenses. Five feet ten tall, rather plump with a square face. (Your dad not handsome laa, quoted by my mum)

My dad, is simply the best dad and driver in the world! You might say that I'm telling a fib, I'm not. To me, the person that exerted my greatest respect is my dad! He is a great person of great fortitude for he never daunted by overwhelming obstacles. I don't know if I can be as good as him but definitely he is my mentor!

No one is perfect in this world and my dad is not flawless. He has his own weakness too.. *Well according to my mum, quite a lot* Haha..anyway, he is my dad! And I love him! Many stories and tales about my dad. (I can tell more if you want to) To cut a beeline, he is the best dad ever!

Dad, I love you so much laaa~ Mum don't jealous okay, you will have to wait until next year. Anyway, I love you both!!

No comments: