Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Me, Driving a Car!

Ms Hanika was teaching and I was so not in the state of mind to concentrate. Horrifying moment! I can't believe myself that I wasn't paying attention to Microeconomics. What went wrong with me?

I failed my driving test this morning. Many funny incidents took place that concerns my driving skill. Everyone, almost everyone chuckled every time they heard about it. Okay I have to confess that I'm not technically good and I not be a good driver.

I don't know how to blog about my driving experience. But you know, I can assure that you can't find any so-called "talented" driver like me elsewhere. Hehe! Even the guy from my driving school who taught me how to drive has certified the fact that I'm so SPECIAL! So proud you know.. *muka tembok*

If you guys don't mind I can give you guys a lift, well of course after I get my driving license. But bear in mind that, this may take ages for me to get one.. *sigh*

No comments: