Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Contradicted

Courseworks next week. I muddle through with the subjects quite okay, but the problem is I'm not familiar with the business language especially dealing with the questions. Terrible huh..

*Ah Moi, teruklah awak..*
This reminds me of that malay officer's intonation when he scold me for my stupidness while I was driving..

I feel so sorry for Voon to have a "over-motivated" friend like me. Haha.. Each day, well almost everyday I burble a lot of motivating words to get her motivated as well. (Evil huh?) Voon, thank you so much for not neglecting me each time I start mumbling..

I attended CGS sub-committee interview today. I had a great time there.. though I was kinda nervous. I was surprised they had a quiz, something like IQ test. (Well you know how dumb I am) I was giggling and I think I crapped quite a lot. Haha.. I don't know if can make it, will keep my fingers crossed. =)

I have signed up for a talk organized by CGS this Saturday, which will necessitate canceling my Public Speaking workshop this Saturday. Then later on, what a coincidence that it was announced that Merit scholars have to attend a talk (about safety stuff) on the same time. It was clearly stated that the talk is compulsory for Merit scholars. Three talks on the same time..

College life is very contradicting..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.