Monday, June 11, 2007

Do you think I can speak?

Not knowing what was going on, I was "listed" for a Public Speaking talk this Saturday. Well, according to Ms Val (not me laa..hehe) it's just a brief talk about public speaking. She is involved as well and she wants people from her class "who can speak in front" to join the talk. Slipping herself into the gap between two tables, she held two lists in her hands and came to me..

"Val~"
"Which one do you want to join, debate or public speaking?"
(I was utterly shocked. Can you believe it, she remembers my name! lol)

*After all the persuading..*
*And more persuading..*
*And more..*

I was like, public speaking?! I don't know if I can speak without giggling and boiling my molecules. Anyway, in the end I signed up for the talk this Saturday. I have no idea of what is going to happen this Saturday. Hopefully will be fun..

College life signifies a new life for me. Although I grumbled a bit sometimes, (ok laa, more than a bit) I love campus life! Hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Reading your blog was enjoyable...
It looked like your english lecturer found out your potential:-)
And a little comment here:You two share the "same name",of course she remember you...

mmm..She was giving you a false dilemma.You had no choice but to choose between debate and public speaking.Although you can reject, you finally signed up for the talk. Good choice..
Believe me. you'll learns lots of experiances there.Hooreh!Campus life is FUN!
Gambateh...



Quote:
"I have a dream...."Martin luther king

Val said...

Hi..thx for the comment! Although I hav no idea who you are..thx! =P

Umm.. I don't know if i have that kind of "potential" in me, I guess. Kinda introvert n quite a nerd sometime, hehe! Public speaking, hmmm..haha no idea~! =)

*Hands up for campus life!*

Gambateh!!