Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hectic College Life

Totally fatiguing! Arhh..man. College life seems pleasurable for some people (like my brother), but not for me. I do not comprehend how he survived with the frantic schedule. Hmm..

As the tutorial starts, I find college life is a hectic one. Not to mention the walking distance in the big campus is very demanding. We have our lectures at the lecture hall that is located near School of Business School block (SBS) and then tutorial class at Pre-University (Pre-U) block, which located near Admin block. Later on, another tutorial class at SBS block. I wonder how many kilometers I have walked..hmm~

I bumped onto many friends and seniors I haven't seen for ages. It's nice to meet them again, miss them so much! Haha.. For the second week (the first for tutorial classes), we are divided to some groups. Talking about our English teacher, she is gracious and humourous. When she introduced herself..

"Hello, my name is..."
*I was not focusing when she introduced her full name*

"You can call me Ms Val"
*Shocked. WHAT?! ..Val?* o.O

College life is full of surprises. Erm..enough blogging for today I think. I'm not feeling very well today..headache.. will continue next time..

5 comments:

CLF said...

You also using H block? Hahaha is it just you or other diploma courses students also using H block? If so got chance to meet with those friends again hahaha. :D

Val said...

Err..I'm not sure about the other courses. But erm, the walking distance..so exhausting! =)

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat affiliate[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to generate an income online.

buy xanax said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

Anonymous said...

how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4

http://entrepreneurship.unica-network.eu/content/ja-ye-young-entrepreneur-year-competition-2010 http://ndn.org/blog/2011/05/silly-things-said-today-boehner-debt-limit
Today i opened itunes and noticed that some of my songs wont play. its like they dont exist. If i double click on them it doesn't do anything. If 1 song that does work goes to the next song (one that doesnt) it will just skip over it. I can play those songs that dont work in itunes in windows media player. Also when i tried importing some of the songs into sony vegas 8 it says to make sure i have permission and that the file is not corrupt (something like that), and it wont let me import those songs. Idk if this has anything to do with it but right now i dont have a anitvirus program. Please someone help. If you know how to contact apple let me know. and yes i already went on there website, but there is no email support.
iphone 4 unlock unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]how to unlock iphone 4[/url] unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4