Thursday, June 28, 2007

1+1=?

1+1=2

*checking calculator*

Mathematically it's correct. Well there is no specific answer for that question, it depends actually. Everyone has different answer and their own definite view. For me, my answer is any number, but not 2.

This is because sometime we don't really get what we should get in return for what we have done. We don't really get our reward for what we have paid for. We often get emasculated by unappreciative people who don't really comprehend what we have been through. (Not fair huh?) If you are good in numbers , you know that it's a loss. Actually it doesn't really matter if it's a loss or a gain..

Sincerity is superior than the supposing return/award in any kind. The people of all walks of life is highly diversified. I believe that there are people out there with a heart of sincerity. Trust me, you might not know what happiness your simple act of kindness will bring about..

A lot of things took place these days.. I really hope that I am able to help those who need help. I understand how is it like, being hopeless, abandoned, emasculated..

No comments: