Saturday, July 7, 2007

Making a Difference

"Have you ever wonder why must you study Hubungan Etnik?"

Ms Val questioned us abruptly. (Yes I know, same as my name) Matthew unequivocally answered "It has nothing to do with our course" without any doubt. I'm sure everyone, including me myself do not understand the government policies about this subject as we all have studied these in our History from Form1-5, and Moral as well.

Ms Val linked Mathew's answer to many sensitive social issues. Somehow, I don't know why I blurted out so much political issues when Ms Val asked. Not really political, social issues I think. I can't believe myself that I actually crapped that much~ o.O

I'm not good in political stuff, and I seldom read newspaper. (busy until no time to read newspaper?) But when it comes to one's welfare, I feel terribly gloomy for those needy people out there. Those deprived, and not able to survive in the rat race. I wish somehow I could help those who need help out there~

Many social issues erupted these days that concerns teenagers. The phenomenon is very common when people form a sweeping judgment that teenagers nowadays is bad-mannered and they do not contribute anything but accumulate as rubbish to the society! I feel offended when I heard that..

There a many things that do not lay in front of our eyes. Life is not easy for them and we as outsider do not comprehend how they feel. They are not very lucky like us because they grown up in an environment that forbid them to pursue good education.

Back to the schooling days, we are always required to write essay about the social problems in the society. One of the factors will surely be the family problems. We write, write, and write about their faults and the right remedy to solve the problem. Writing is much easier when it comes to implementation. When we were writing (dengan syok-nya) do we actually sense the real situation?

People, please don't blame them for their predicament. There are many talents out there with great aptitudes and were not given a chance to pursue education. Malaysia is a multiracial county with the mixture of many cultures. However there are a lot of things which are forbidden, which can't be seen..

People! Follow your bliss, listen what your heart has to say. Don't fret because you are not alone anguishing this alienation. Trust your intuition and do the right thing. When there is a will, there is a hope. I believe that if we dare to make the first move, we will make a difference in our life and also make an impact towards the others.

Even though we hoard the whole world, we won't be satisfied and ever content with what we have. The greatest pleasure is to do good to another and make an impact towards other's life..

No comments: