Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Path

Sometimes I just don't know if this is the right decision. With the options in my hands, I don't know what I want for my future. Will I regret one day for the wrong path I chose? Well..I don't know.

"Well, from your graph. You are suitable for your course. Don't worry, you will be fine in your course."

"But Mr Alen, I know from the graph I'm suitable for my course. But just that when I study.. sometimes I don't know if I'm choosing the right path. I doubt my decision and the path I chose. I don't really know what I want for my future."

"Then this a matter of interest.. We have a lot of options in our hands. When I was at your age I don't know what I want to be. Till I graduated and found a job and after a few years I apprehended that I don't fit my job. Later on I discovered D.I.S.C and then I realized that I couldn't live without the crowd. I initiated to quit my job and become a speaker."

"Anyway, what I want to tell you is that.. If you want to succeed, you must utilize your strength and not trying to improve your weaknesses. Overcoming weakness is good yet you have to focus on your strength. This is the main message I want to tell you and the main reason I'm here. If you love your job with passionate, you are willing to do it for free."

2 comments:

123eda said...

Yin Wan, Hey.. it's been sometime since i read your blog.. Tell you something your blog is one of my favorite blog among my friend... your blog is more lively... val.. true... utilizing strength totally correct.. but tell you one thing that time i went to a talk by a millionaire in taylors lar.. He said if you could find a job which intersect between your interest and market needs that it's a job that you'll work happily.. and of course lasting...

Val said...

thx yea frankie~ really thx..though long time didnt step u adi..hehe! really miss those days..

yea very true..and personality as well~ *put my hands up for frankie* haha..