Friday, July 20, 2007

D.I.S.C Personality Assessment and Communication Skills Workshop

" I think I should change my course, I don't think I'm suitable for my course. Maybe I can do better in something else. Or, maybe I should marry to a rich guy instead, I don't wanna study! OMG, I don't know what I want! "

Feeling lost and have no idea what do you want for your future? D.I.S.C Personality Assessment test is all you need! Career Guidance Society (CGS) is organizing a D.I.S.C Personality Assessment and Communication Skills workshop next Saturday.

Date: 28 July 2007
Venue: UA113 Sport Complex
Time: 9am to 6pm
Fees: RM25 for members
(rm30 for non-members including RM5 membership fee)
* Lunch and refreshment will be provided *

You may say, what for I need to pay to get to know more about myself? Think again- This is something regarding your future, your career. I believe that everyone has strengths and weaknesses. So, the question is.. How are you going to utilize your strength and potential to overcome your weaknesses?

As students, we don't know what do we want for our future because we have a lot of options in our hands. We can do well in a lot of things and we don't know which is the best for us. Career, future, think about this! The wrong decision will lead us to the wrong path and then we have to bear the consequences for the rest of our life.

Upon joining this workshop, you will have a better image of your future career and your life direction. You will know what is in yourself and discover the career that matched your personality. And also, boosting up your communication skills too! This is something very important. There are a lot of people out there moaning everyday, annoyed by their job and life. They heave a sigh of regret for the wrong path they chose. By the time they find out that their personalities do not match their job, it's too late.

You may think RM30 is too much! I can do a lot of things with Rm30. I can go and watch a movie (Harry Potter!!) with caramel popcorn and have a meal at KFC! Or, I rather top-up my handphone credit and talk with my beloved dear. o__O

Think of this seriously. You rather spend all these for entertainment than doing something good for your future? I know most of us have to make decision for every ringgit we want to spend. This kind of workshop will actually cost you about RM100+ at the market price.

You may think, this kind of career stuffs is something boring. Haha..you are wrong again. I can assure you that it's going to be really fun! We have fun and enjoy ourselves, and learn something at the same time. D.I.S.C personality assessment and communication skills workshop is something that will definitely benefit you and your future!

Come and join us! We welcome all TARCIANs to join our workshop and our society! We prepare students to the REAL world out there. RM 5 to join our society, and to do something regarding your future! Upon joining our society and participate in our activities, you will have a better image of your future career and we prepare yourself to the REAL world out there! So what are you waiting for? =)

I know, I'm promoting CGS. Forgive me for this long post.. Please spend a few minutes to think about this okay.. If you are interested, feel free to contact me.. Thanks for reading! n__n

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doh! I just missed it. Is CGS sponsoring any more of these? How did it go this time around?

Val said...

hello.. thanks for dropping by. The DISC workshop was really awesome~ CGS will be organizing loads of activities and workshops, stay tuned with the upcoming activities! =)

Steve Waterhouse said...

If you liked DISC, you might really like
Predictive Index assessment. It
gives you a different perspective that my clients love. You can find a PI
representative at piworldwide.com,

Steve Waterhouse