Thursday, July 19, 2007

Promoting our workshop

Unexpectedly Jocelyn handed over the microphone to me, I was like..huh? Me? I went numb and for a second, giggling with the microphone in my hand. After a deep breath, I blurted out everything. After that, there were people who came to Canteen 2 Foyer and told me..

" Hey you were the one who came to our lecture hall to do the announcement just now right? "
" I love the way you speak, you are really great "


I was stunned. A feedback from an anonymous , whom I don't really know. Brow-knitted, as if I don't believe what I just heard. Later on, there were a few people came and told me the same thing. Thank you all so much!! That was my first attempt to speak in front of the lecture hall, I was bloody nervous. And yet, I enjoyed myself for doing it! Sorry yea I don't know who you guys are, but thanks!!^^

Although I skipped some classes (promise you won't tell okay) to promote the workshop, I learned a lot of things and I love it! hehe..

No comments: