Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday!

Owww..

Ouuuhhh..

Uhhhh..

Ahhhh...

Mmmm..


Today is THURSDAY!!


And I love Thursday! Because tomorrow I have no class till Sunday! Finally I can get those stuff outta my head! Anyway, "no class" doesn't mean I'm free from everything. I still have loads of things to do on my to-do list. Have you notice my eyes these days?

OMG~ Val what happened to your eyes?!!

Actually I love this pic, but not the eyes. Hey, not the "mata sepet" okay (though it is quite true), what I mean is the panda eyes!

2 comments:

123eda said...

Nice teeth!!! hehe... Nice phone you're using K700i !! Nice eyes.. sepet.. haha... But... fake smile haha.. long time didnt smile with showing teeth edi ar ?? come come i teach u !!! say Eeeeee * Che Ching * ... well dont ask wat's tat.. ma trademark hahahha

Val said...

yeaa still using my k700.. well um, unless u wanna buy me one? aiya, how to smile wif the panda eyes? i look so drowsy.. haha~