Saturday, July 28, 2007

D.I.S.C Workshop

I attended to D.I.S.C Workshop today with Jason (you know him?) And hey we are not twins! haha~ Anyway it was really enjoyable and fun! Inexplicable yet I'm positive that it's a awesome workshop! I learned a lot of things that I really wanna share with everyone but I just don't know how.. The speaker Mr Alen was really cute and humorous!

Looks are quite capricious, don't you think so? Whenever people see me they will interpret me as an obedient girl. Obedient doesn't mean that I'm a nerd okay..haha~ And yeah people like to take advantage on me because I'm a thorough fool that is just too tenderhearted. My friends keep on scolding me for being too nice to other people resulting to put myself in great grievance. Stupid huh.. I don't know. I feel terrible for rejecting people who need help..

"Aiyoo Val ar, she is very quiet ohh.."
"She don't really like to talk, golden mouth mah~"


Err..it depends. You know when I start to talk, nobody can stop me until I finish my lines. Generally I'm kinda introverted and I have to confess that sometimes I kinda quiet. It depends actually~ Sometime I may get too exaggerated. "Too high" in more comprehensible term. Haha~ This is true! People who know me well they know how crazy I am. I don't really like to live in a monotonous space. Come on guys, let's get high!!^^

Actually these four fundamentals are in everyone of us. Just that it depends on the atmosphere we live in. Well umm.. don't get shocked when you see me on task because I'm totally different when I'm serious. I'm task-oriented and I like to do things to be the acme of perfection. Either go the whole hog or else quit it altogether. Haha~ don't pray pray wo..

hehee..multiple of me! =P

2 comments:

123eda said...

It's true.. You're an intelligent lit girl!! you're a genius!!

Val said...

huh? anything to do with my intelligence? haha~ supposing with my dumbness right.. =P