Friday, February 20, 2009

3rd Day at Charm

I can barely walk with my bare feet today, it's aching so much. I really wanna cry you know when I woke up today.

It's a brand new day today, brand new sales that we shall achieve. The sales are rather encouraging today. I am a better storeroom-climber today. Many customers demanded shoes like Code 249, 43, 40, 220.. etc, which the stocks are on the top of the rack. (not on the rack, it's on top of the rack, near to the ceiling)

I seldom use the ladder because the ladder does not seem as stable as it seems. I rather climb the racks, well I'm kinda scare if the rack will fall like the domino. I got hit on my head by a box of shoes when I was climbing on the racks, it was quite painful.

(I need some cream, something for my soles. The ache is kinda pain.)

Anyway, the sales is quite encouraging today. We felt so happy, but we know that we have loads to go. We foresee tomorrow shall be a busy day for us. We can make it, GO GO GO!!

No comments: