Thursday, February 19, 2009

2nd Day at Charm

I wake up today, feeling sore on my feet soles. *curbing pain*

I wore the G2000 blouse today, I like it so much. It's the first time in my life to wear a G2000 blouse. I thought I am able to wear my first G2000 after I have achieved my accountancy qualification and graduated. It was so surprising.

I started my day with a hope that we will achieve better sales today! I was really excited and when I started my shift I sold few pair of shoes in an hour. I felt so happy and excited!

Still, at the end of the day we did not manged to achieve the targeted sales. If we were to have more stocks and sizes today, I'm positive that we are able to achieve better than yesterday. Anyway, that's it for today. More stocks are coming tomorrow, we're going to perform better tomorrow! =)

We will work hard to achieve more sales in the days to come, we will. Never give up, that's the semangat! GO GO GO for tomorrow's sales!

No comments: