Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Never at Eleventh Hour

I feel very annoyed with people who do not keep their words. In business world, when both parties have decided with a deal, the DEAL IS ON.

There is no turnaround and say "Oh sorry, I decided I do not want to go on with it" in the eleventh hour when the other parties have started to do something on the deal. Let me cite another example.

A guy asked a girl out for a date on 12pm. The girl had something on actually but because of the date she canceled her plans. (There are opportunity costs btw) The girl got herself prepared, dressed up with make up and is ready to go out for the date. At 11.30am, the guy canceled the date by saying "Oops, I'm so sorry. Finally I decided that I dont wanna go out with you".

The girl was ready to step out of house with everything on, dressed up nicely with make up. She has forgone her plans because of the date. And now everything is canceled, in the eleventh hour?

In this business or any relationship, when a person's trustworthiness is no longer creditable that's the end of it. I feel annoyed with people who tend to make changes in eleventh hour, it is so irritating that people tend to think that WE HAVE NOTHING TO BOTHER IN LIFE AND WE LIVE FOR ELEVENTH HOUR CHANGES.

If you are hesitant or uncertain of a deal, do not make inquiry. If you are uncertain about your schedule, do not make appointment. Be reasonable and have a sense of mind, think of what the others have forgone and suffered for you.

No comments: