Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1st Day at Charm

I was rather busy for the first day and I saved this as draft.

First day, 8.30am-10pm. It aint easy, standing there with heels for such a long period. It was a tiring yet exciting task.

It was fun although it's rather tiring(to be honest). Working as salesperson, one has to be optimistic and self-assured. It's like, you have to start each day with a hope that you'll achieve better result for the brand new day. It's so fulfilling and pleasing when customer says "Oh I love this. I'll take this!"

We took some time to be familiarise with all the matters. We faced some issues with the attire rules as well as other rules. Due to some problem with our attire matter, we did not have any plain formal attire to wear on. The attire we bought did not fulfill their requirements, we had no choice. (What is wrong with collar T-shirt by the way?)

Mr Alex got us each a G2000 blouse, I was like OMG. Btw there were three of us, the ladies. (I'll try to snap a picture of the blouse when I have time later.) I felt a bit bad actually, really I do. G2000 clothes do not come cheap you know, and he got 3 pieces of G2000 blouses for us as part timers.

(OMG OMG OMG.
I know I'm exaggerated over this.)

That's pretty much what happened today. Working for Charm is a challenging task, today's sales is quite okay but we still have loads to catch up. GO GO GO !!

No comments: