Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to Biz


Well back on business stuff. Some of my friends were asking "What is going on with Fabulous Dresser" and whether it is still on.

It is still ON, but not for the moment. I'm planning to get some stocks from supplier which might take about a month to arrive. Basically to avoid tax issue, I have decided to pursue it with ship shipping other than air-shipping. Therefore it will take some time to reach.

This time round I will get ready stocks and estimated roughly 30 pieces of accessories shall arrive my doorstep next month. The reason I'm getting ready stocks is because some of the customers could not bear the waiting, or might need accessories urgently. (last minute shopping)

The photo album is just a slight peek of what are the coming stocks, the availability stocks shall be confirmed when they have arrived. Thanks for all the support.

Cheers. :)

No comments: