Monday, February 23, 2009

6th Day at Charm

Too tired to blog, I'm not feeling well today.

Today's sales is similar with the first day opening. I'm not sure whether it's good or not, Mr Alex did not ring the bell. So I'm kinda like, are we performing good enough? We try very hard everyday and hope that we are able to achieve target. I know that Mr Alex has high expectation on us and we really want to make him proud.

Well and another thing is..

I feel very bad for Is (our abang) because he fell from the racks because of me. He helped me to take CS214 shoes and injured his hand a little. Thank God the wound wasn't that serious. I feel very bad.

It began quite well today, but towards the end I'm not feeling well. My throat wasn't feeling well and I'm kinda worn out. About 9pm, I managed to convince a customer from China to buy 4 pairs of shoes and with that transaction we reached the sales figure as per first day. I was like.. PHEW FINALLY.

Hui Min told me that our exam result will be out next Saturday. I have almost forgotten about the fact that I'm an accounting student. I'm too indulged with shoes these days, Charm shoes salesperson. I'm going to further my studies, achieve CIMA qualification, be a charted accountant. I feel so contradicted.

It really makes me think, why I wanna be an accountant?

Do I like figures? Not really.
Do I like FRS? Not really too.
Do I like accounts? I'm not positive.
OH GOD. I don't wanna think anymore.
My feeling is kinda mixed up now, forgive me.

Is, I'm sorry. I feel really bad, if I were to get the shoes myself you won't be injured. I'm truly sorry. =(

No comments: