Saturday, February 21, 2009

4th Day at Charm

I couldn't walk much, my soles are aching. I'm kinda tired today because I did full shift today. *painful soles*

Mr Alex dropped by with new stocks, he was expecting higher sales than yesterday. It's Saturday and the crowd is supposed to be encouraging, but surprisingly it wasn't that much as expected in the noon. We tried really hard to get more sales. (me in my aching feet soles)

In the end, we managed to achieve slightly higher sales. Quite happy with the result, hope that tomorrow will be better.

Today is Jia Wen's birthday. I gave her a call in the morning before she went for her flight. Going to miss her lots! Take care of yourself ya my dear, we miss you always. May all the happiness be with you and all the best in everything! Happy birthday. =)

No comments: