Friday, February 13, 2009

Got A Part Time Job

I have just got myself a part time job at KLCC! :)

I'm really excited and anxious at the same time. The last time I have done a part time job was at McD, it was a tiring job but I did learn a lot of things. At first I didnt want to work in this semester break (if I really want to, I would have got myself a job before sememster starts) I was thinking of restructuring Fabulous Dresser. Yes, aint giving up.

And then, suddenly I just got an offer to work at KLCC for about one week plus, I find that it's quite interesting. Besides, the stocks take some time to arrive. So I decided to give it a try.

Do check me out at Isetan KLCC if you have the time, I'm starting it next Wednesday. Wohhoo! *Getting excited!*

2 comments:

CLF said...

Isetan which part? I would be going to KLCC next Fri.

Val said...

Ladies shoes. A new brand called Charm. :)