Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last post for the year - My Prophesy

The last day of 2008.

What kind of feeling and resolution I'm having? Well it's just a typical kind of mood. Maybe I'm overloaded with replacement classes and exam trauma these days.

Actually I wanted to hit 100 blog posts this year but unfortunately I failed to maintain my blog active over the months. The schedule was rather busy these days, this is the lamest yet the best excuse I could think of.

Now back to this year, it's been a wonderful year. Really, a lot of things took place. Those good and bad times. Most important of all, I'm a step closer to achieve my accountancy qualification. The little platform I'm undertaking now is about to end next year May. The real one starts right after May.

What I'm anticipating for next year 2009?

To be frank, I have no idea. For advance diploma, it's really something new. I prophesied that it's not going to be easy. And I'll be 20 next year. I'm okay with numbers, but not with my age. Is there any way to subtract it? (Let's face the truth, I'm getting OLD)

Anyway, I have not much to say about 2009. Just let it be, shall we?

(By the way, in case you're wondering if I'm going out for any count down celebration. I shall anticipate the new year fixing my computer, thanks to this hacktool.crack)

No comments: