Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Efforts

Finally I realised that what I'm learning now is related to what I'm doing. I mean, I have been rather busy in coding and costing for Fabulous Dresser

Thanks Ah Lin for helping me so much to promote my little spree to her friends. I have came out with a name card (not calling it biz card, lol). What do you think of the design? :)


I have put in a lot of efforts in FabulousDresser these days. I know how is feels like as a customer, based on my experience (speak of experience, I think I deserve a certificate for my shopaholic addiction).

My thumb rule: Customers come first, they are to be valued.

I'm getting my name card (name card or biz card?) next week, hopefully before Xmas. I'm going to customise stickers too. *sigh* It's costly, burning a hole in my purse.

But anyway, I hope to cover the costs and provide the best for my customers. I'm not promoting in my personal blog here, just wanna share with you all what I have been through these days.

That's all for today! I'm going out to find some decent cases/bags to place accesories for customers.

Oh ya, not to forget little gifts for my valued customers.
*happily jot down in my shopping list*

Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up d gud work o.. i support u o *dancin wif pom pom*
help u massage massage oso o *massage massage*
hehe =p
jia you jia you!!! =)

Val said...

hehe thanks~
:)