Friday, December 5, 2008

Still Here.

I'm here. Yes, still surviving over the dreadful deadlines.

I'm getting old. I tend to forget a lot of things these days, I have forgotten my friends' birthday. (I'm deeply sorry!) I have forgotten what I'm supposed to do with the files in my room. I have forgotten what I'm supposed to do.


Oh ya, Yik Voon this is for you. Hui Min's masterpiece ( me and ah lin) during SBS night. I brought up this because I remembered Shu Hui asked to me "Hey are you organising SBS night?"

I was so speechless that time. Most of my friends know that I have a tight schedule and involved in a lot of college stuff. (Because I tend to drop by SAD, so it's basically the same) Anyway, it's going to end next week.

We are going to have a entreprenuership talk and AGM next week. I have just done with all the emails and some paperworks - agenda, documentations. Oh ya, I forgot to mention about assignment submission, course work.

What I wanna say is, we all have committments. There is no explicit reason why we want to commit ourselves with responsibilities and pressures.

It's like in life, we have to give and take. =)

7 comments:

Lin said...

ask u 2 update ur post, no need 2 put my picture on gua??? i m shy la... hahahah...

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

haha purposely one. =P

Lin said...

so bad la u... T.T

Anonymous said...

huh?? wat is d comment being deleted wo?? @_@

Val said...

freedom23
ah lin wrote it twice and she deleted it. i could not do anything at all. =.=
yes sir!

lin
hehehe i'm so good, i know i know. lol :)

Lin said...

blek!!! u noe i noe la hor??? hahahah... ^^