Saturday, December 6, 2008

Landslide at Bkt Antarabangsa



There was a massive landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa, Ampang, at 4am Saturday. Four people are reported dead with 15 injured and 14 bungalows buried under mud and rubble. A total of 3,000 to 5,000 residents in the vicinity are being evacuated.
(The Star)

I woke up today and heard the ambulance. My mum told me about the landslide. I was like OMG! How could that happened? It's near to my house, as I live a hill nearby Bukit Antarabangsa. Mine is Ukay Heights.

"Wan, rumah awk ade kena tanah runtuh tak?" Fatin called me this morning. She's back from Johor after her finals. Thanks for calling my dear, miss you so much! =)

I remembered quite some years back, landslide took place and collapsed the houses on the upper houses. Mine is at the bottom of the slope, but still it's on a hill. (that's why I could not get any public transport here) It's terrifying!

Hope that everything is fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. it's rili dangerous o..
must take care of urself k??
got anythin must let me know o =)