Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A wonderful journey.

We had AGM this Monday, the new committee board has formed.

I wrote the last minutes and a to-do list for Shing Tsu. I burned the documents into three CDs: for Mr Harry, Ms Carina and Shing Tsu. This shall be the last thing from me to CGS. Hope that you all will make CGS shine in this approaching year.

I went to Mr Harry room and passed him the CD and updated the CGS file for the very last time. I found out that the new committee members are having meeting later on that day, sooner than I expected. It somehow jogged my memory of exactly what happened when Lee Ting handed over this post to me.

Going through the ordeal part aint easy. But the best thing about it is we have gone it through together. There are sweet times too. Some gave up in the beginning and some who are about to give up (where we managed to get everything back on track). This is the notable CGS spirit and fortitude. *i'm kinda perasaan* :)

Everything is adjourned. And this is it, our names are replaced by the new ones. I should not be telling this with dismay, in fact I should be happy for the new team. Hope that you all will perform better than us, all the best to you all.

Thank you all! It's such a wonderful journey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug hug* congratz o =)
p.s. thx o.. 4 stayin so tough all these times.. thx 4 accompanying me oso..

Val said...

thanks to you too o.. :)
without you, our family is not perfect. congratz!!

Lin said...

n me n me... heheheh!!! we r CGS family ma!!! none of u can absent de. heheheh!!! thx... all my frens! love u all so much! happy new year!!! ^^

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lin said...

sory sory... i double sent again. paiseh!!!