Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Muddled up during Xmas Eve

Have you ever heard of Xmas Eve emo? Well now you know. :)

I'm not so sure why tho, but this emo feeling is swaying over my mind. I know it's Christmas tomorrow and Santa shall be here to give presents for those who behaved well this year. (Ignore my adolescence, I know I'm over perasaan) Anyway the feeling is kinda muddled up.

Studies. I wished that the subjects are okay this semester, but they never seem to ring the bell to me. They are rather unfathomable. Assignments and course works? It's terrible and has been worsening from time to time.

My biz, Fabulous Dresser? People are like "Hey you shop online a lot right? Intro some nice stuff to me lar. Got nice stuff must share right? "

Now when I have came out with one, people are like freaking afraid of me as if I'm doing a MLM. In fact I was hoping that I am able to share something new. I wished that my close friends would support me for the very first time I'm doing this. In the end I guess it's a NO. It doesn't matter anyway I am used to it. (Anyhow, I managed to meet the MOQ)

I know it's biz and it's really up to own discretion. But I have put in a lot of efforts in this hoping that someone could comprehend and value what I'm doing. People thought that I'm earning all of the money but the fact is the cost is very high. And sometimes it's not about money, I'm also risking my own life for doing this. (That's the reason is shall be ceased) I feel really depressed ceasing this.

It feels really great blurting out everything. It's Xmas eve and I'm here emo-ing with my blog few hours before Xmas. I'll be fine, not to worry.

Merry Xmas everyone.

No comments: