Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Haul!


A parcel addressed to me was sent to my house today. I thought it was the accessories, but it wasn't. My stuff from Coastal Scents, ELF, Drugstore, CC.

Just a lil peek of what is in the parcel, just part of it. Aint showing everything here of course, hehe. I have got some other stuff other than these.


Don't be shock, the ELF lip items are for my friends. I'm buying on behalf of my friend, well of course I got myself some too. (I'm not into ELF lip glosses, so obviously) I fall over heels with the new series - ELF Studio. The concealer with blender is so amazing. I have not got the chance to try it yet, but the blender is awesome! And oh well, some typical ELF stuff like blotter, and some new stuff I have never tried before.

Coastal Scents. I'm not really into powder make up, so I'm kinda new in it. Aint getting much for the very first time. For Drugstore, I got a Jane Compact Jane Blusher (I liked Hui Min's Red Earth blusher, but oh well guess this wont be that bad huh~)

I have yet to unseal and try on the items. This haul is somehow unexpected, I thought I would receive this parcel after my exams. Oh well guess I have to wait until the end of exams, I just have the feeling to try them out after exams.

Just a simple haul, before the clock strikes twelve. :)

No comments: