Thursday, December 4, 2008

My little haul

*guilty*

What's up my long abandoned blog? It's been quite some time since I last blogged. Yeah I'm telling the exact same thing whenever I have abandoned my blog.

I'm a conservative person, in thoughts. I have my own approach of what I would bring up and what I wouldn't. Of course, I would wanna keep my blog as CLEAN as possible by trying to avoid gloominess and vulgar gesture. Trust me, you would not want to see me when I am exasperating.

Anyway, I was looking through my picture folder and I saw some pictures. My Avon and Old Navy haul! I took this picture to show Hui Min about what I have got from Oldnavy and Avon website. *evil me*

Well you know, I should have done more hauls. This is just one of the ordinary stuff I'm getting. There are more to come, from Coastal Scents, Drugstore, ELF, etc.
(FYI finally I have got enough stock for my lippies.)


It comes nicely with bubble wrap. The pink and blue ones are my Old Navy clothes. I got a skorts and a pants, typical activewear ones. There are in great quality I have to say, for USD $1.99 it's worth the price! Anyhow the sales has ended, it was at $10+ which I doubt I would buy at that price.

They are the lippies stuff that I got from Avon. I forgot to snap the picture of the Avon cute mascara, it's even smaller than a lip balm. The cutest ever! Oh ya, the white transparent tube is Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator which I'm so indulged with it at the moment.

The top 3 slim ones: (Forgot how much was it, about five bucks)
Avon Cool Pout in Natural Chill
Avon Cool Pout in Ice Princess
Avon Cool Pout in Berry Refreshing

Get fresh with this tingly cool gloss. The intense shine magnifies lips' fullness and moisturieses with vitamin A, C and E. SPF 15.



The white one:
Avon Moisture Therapy (USD 0.69)

Glide on this emollient-rich formula to help protect lips from chapping and dryness, with the added benefit of SPF 15 to protect lips from the sun's harmful rays.

The 2 plumpy black ones: USD$ 6 each.
ULTRA COLOR RICH Lip Exfoliator

Step 1: Exfoliate. Glide one exfoliating particles once or twice over lips. Wipe lips clean before applying conditioner or color. Resurfaces: smoothes away dry skin for softer lips. Revitalizes: restores lips' healthy-looking rosy glow.

ULTRA COLOUR RICH Lip Conditioner

24-hour conditioner with vitamins. Lips look and feel softer, smoother, fuller.



OMG this two works perfectly together! It's colourles, dont worry. It's all the treatment I need for my lippies.

So this is just a simple haul as I only got some stuff. I did not do a haul on what I got from Korea. I was a bit out of my schedule recently.

Anyway, so that's it for now. Back to my assignments!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

alohar, are u selling promoting o smthg like that Goodness!!

Val said...

lol. i'm not selling, i'm doing my hauls. spree hauls, yeah thats what people call.

:)