Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolution

Basically there will be similar ones as previous year. (which until now I have yet to succeed) In random order ya, could not figure out the full list at the moment, shall update from time to time! Cheers! :)

My Year 2009 Resolution:

- Eat less during CNY (mum, dont tempt me!)
- Lose weight, by all the means I can do. (hey i'm serious!)
- Clear off my wardrobe or get a new wardrobe, they are exploding!
- Get a new handphone, after 3 years of SEK700 (my dad wanna buy a new one for me as he has changed his last year, but my K700 is still workable and in good condition)
- Go on a trip with friends, something like our Langkawi trip
- Hit 100 blog posts
- Going to work hard for Advance Diploma
- Aint procrastinating anymore, really have to work things out
- Be a good girl. *winks*

Happy new year 2009!

4 comments:

Lin said...

if u can update ur blog for 1 post a day... then u wil not only hit ur 100 posts within a year target, but more. a post 1 day, means 365 posts a year... n i won gt so boring, nothing 2 read in ur blog. hahahah... n i can also drop u a comment, won miss u so much loo!!! hahahah!!!

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

I always wanted to blog frequently but I always failed to do so. Hmm, for you I will work harder, since you miss me so much ^^

LOL
Happy new year! :)

Lin said...

ok ok... then i wait for it o!!!
heheh... ^^