Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Slothful

I feel like going out so much. Kinda sluggish and bored.

I wanna do some shopping, craving for it so much. Maybe a walk will do, away from this hectic life. Shing Tsu called me yesterday and told me a lil about the coming leadership camp.

I reminisced our leadership camp in Eco Dusun Resort. We were representing CGS to participate in this so called mandatory attendance camp. It was tiring and yet exciting experience.

Back in the canteen.

Me and my dear ^^

Our "ji mui"Albert , Hui min and me

Hui Min, I miss your short hair lar. haha ~

The end of the camp!


Maybe I have overdone things these days. I need loads of time before committing myself for new tasks. Dear all, all the best and may all the blessings be with you all. :)

3 comments:

Lin said...

so sad i was not around with u all tat time. but, i think it is luck i didnt go also la... hahahah!!! complicated feeling.

CLF said...

gxfc.... angpao mari.... since u're no longer singer lol.

getting old liao hahah!

Val said...

Lin -
haha why so complicated wor

CLF-
i'm was and never a "singer". lol, haha~