Monday, September 3, 2007

Checklist (I was bored)

Yes, I know. Exam is just around the corner. I'm just checking my list. Exclusively my style! (yeah I'm procrastinating right now) Actually, some of my friends got influenced by me and eventually they got themselves the same stuff too. haha~

Item 1. Peppermint tea. (CHECKED)
Imagine that you're studying in an air-corn room, and this is what that's going to keep you warm. Oh did I mention peppermint? Simply the best!! =D

Item 2. Five of my highlight pens (CHECKED)
Without them, I rather don't study at all. Well yes, I highlight almost the whole book. I love the colours! You know what my sister commented on my notes?
"Yerr..so colourful~ Very ugly laa" 0.O

Item 3. My pens (CHECKED)
Well you have the highlight pens, you also need pens to write right? Yeah those colours my favourite!

Item 4. Notes, Ruler and a tissue. (CHECKED)
*Notice the tissue* Don't get it wrong, the tissue aint for me, it's meant for the.. (I don't know how to explain lar, you'll know when you see the way I use it)

Basically that's what I need to study. Can you imagine me, holding those stuff in the crammed lecture hall? Ahh..I look so stupid. But who cares, we are there to learn right? One day if you notice someone with those tools above, don't walk away because it's definitely me. Drop me a HI okay? (Except for the peppermint tea lar, I won't bring that to college)

I'm not a freak lar, though I do look quite nerdy. All the best everyone out there! =)

No comments: