Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm not techie

Wrong already lah. Who teach you to write like that one? Confirm wrong lah. (Quoted by my bro)

I screwed up my BITA exam today. (is not that I'm going to fail lar..) Actually it wasn't that bad, just not really well for me. I wasn't really prepared though I crammed really hard. I did study, but the stuff I crammed didn't come out and I don't really understand those wires stuff. >.<

I'm a technophobe. I mean, how am I supposed to know all these technical stuff? Literally stated in the notes but it's hard to understand. I mean, for certain topics. However there were times for me to shine also, crapping stuffs! haha~ will keep my fingers crossed. =)

And yeah, it's perfectly normal for us to communicate in "that" way. That's how we care for each other. =) Just ignore us, haha~ We are different. He is good in computer stuff but I'm not. Everyone is different and so as our aspiration. Some people think that passing exam is like winning the Oscar Award, some of them want to be the best among the best, like scoring perfect score. I don't want to be on the top lar, I just wanna.. be in the between.

Still, I was kinda "muka tembok" and I asked him again. "But I wrote so many worr, not even a lil of sympathy marks?"

You keep on dreaming lah. Where got people wrong already still ask for marks one.. Haiya how you study one?!
(He said curtly. =.=)

No comments: