Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Night

The splendor of a moon lit night on the bank of the Lucerna River reminisces me of the nostalgia moments with Guilietta Guicciardi. As forbiddance pulls us apart, I have qualms about letting her go. Do human beings who love one another control love or is love controlled by higher authority?

Before any relationships starts, we need affirmation. Without them, we create phantoms without heads. I'm a phantom who is in love. The distinct of melody reminds me of thou, translating our love to a song of nocturne. As the loneliness sweeping in, I enslave myself to the sonata. The score is played in C sharp minor, a song of tranquil, a song of lullaby, and a song of our love.

The moon bathes the bank, tapping out a rhythmic tempo, leading me to the broken heart. As the notes penetrated my soul and filled me with sentimental notes, my fingers pull the melancholy notes together with gentle assurance. Notes echo me with unspoken words, hovering in pain and agony. For no one would know, the story of my woes, the everlasting love of ours.

Under the gleaming moonlight, you could hear a song of languidly beautiful and heart-wrenching nocturne...Moonlight Sonata.

Yes. I can read your lips and i know what you're trying to say. I wrote it. It was kinda long time ago when we were told to write this as homework. I remembered crapping this and the feeling is kinda like how i feel right now. yeah well sometimes when i got a lil inspired and i might crap something like this. don't get it wrong okay, i'm not that kinda quixotic with those the love and eternity stuff. Actually I felt a lil flinched whenever i read what i had crapped. (don't you feel so?)

Friday night..my favourite night. (is not like i'm going for clubbing larr..) It's a night that is typically just for me to settle down everything after a long week. i simply love the feeling of friday night. In the midst of tranquility, i love the feeling of sipping the scorching peppermint tea of mine, indulging the mellifluous voice of Shayne Ward, crapping some stuff.. the feeling is so great..

Sometimes i just don't know what i'm crapping about, gibberish i think. but it's really great to crap some stuff and maybe that's why i love blogging. It's like summarizing the encounters of life and sharing it in a cache of ours.

hmm..that's all for tonight. have a wonderful weekend and gambateh ya for our last paper next week!! =p

2 comments:

CLF said...

Oi finally u post this!

Last paper? Add oil la, then got 2 weeks time for u to do pig. :D

Val said...

hey what u mean by "finally" arr..aiyo.. =p thx..u too muz gambateh ya..