Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cool Capacity

The image looks like a vague smudge, but it looks okay if you click in and view. It's probably a few days already since the Hotmail upgraded the system. Looks cool huh?

You know, the meter of the storage capacity (what do we call that? indicator?) has never exceed 5% when I had 1GB storage. Now with 5GB storage, I wonder if it is going to take forever to go beyond 10 %? haha~ which is a good news! I can store loads of love letters.. =p

The previous one.. (1GB only..)

I have other of accounts like Yahoo and Gmail. (some I don't even remember the name) I'm not really certain whether they are still accessible as I abandoned them since a long time ago. Kinda redundant to have so many accounts don't you think so? (yalah tanganku gatal sikit masa itu) well actually i'm quite sluggish to sign in every account each time I check mail. And it's quite tedious for others to mail me when they have to send the mail to each of my mail account to ensure that i have received the mail.

thanks to my laziness, I have only one account for everything. Friendster, MSN, email, and all sorts. and I love Hotmail even more right now because of the storage capacity, though i didn't use the MySpace thing. Is not about the storage thing because there are others with bigger storage, it's the generalization of everything that counts. Oh I love Hotmail!! =)

Pheww.. luckily Val didn't abandon me. Please don't discard me! I promise I'll be good, I promise!! (Quoted by Blogspot)

No comments: