Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Go..Further!

If you ask me whether I'm bemoaning about the miracle-could-be the I used to have, my answer would be undeniably "YES".

It's like.. you were standing close to the goal of yours and you're excited about it. Suddenly you slipped up and fell down. You felt the ache but still you tried to seize everything you could. No matter what you have attempted, still you were chucked with a red card. In the trance and you heaved a sigh as the thing you manage to grip is a hallucination of your dream.

Actually.. I don't wanna sit for any exams nor interview right now though a university in US told me that I could stand a great chance. Many people persuaded me, but still I'm not going for it. I'm sorry. i just can't afford another one. I mean, it's over and i'm over it. thank you everyone. =)

Hey don't worry, i'm doing really fine now. Though college life is a lil hectic and demanding (sometimes), but still I enjoyed every moment of it! *hands up for campus life* I experienced and learned a lot of things, and discovered a little about my true self. I love it! and I love my friends! You guys are inspiration and stimulation for me to go further. (sorry yeah kinda sickening huh?=p)

You guys out there, wherever and whoever you are, you have my blessings. take good care of yourself and make every endeavor to the best yeah! =)

No comments: