Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Holiday!!

I should be acclaiming MERDEKA like fanatical fool as if Malaysia won the World Cup. It's time to bid adieu to the bogey of examination. Time to put everything into the flame of liberation! Happy holiday everyone!! You know, i was desperately anticipating for this momentous moment like for ages and centuries. (well since first day of first semester..)

It's odd. I can't feel the merdeka spirit. I think i need something to uplift the spirit, something to heat up the flame. Choices. Each of them lead to different outcomes and consequences. and yeah, we have to forfeit something in return. Nasty rules huh? I hope i were granted more time to do everything that is cited in my to-do-list. I need time, truly and frantically.

I have a bad feeling that the crammed schedule of mine will clash with one another. well hopefully my six sense will go off beam this time. Actually i'm quite lost right now, not knowing what to do though i had been told about it. Maybe i'm not really used to it yet, or somehow. I really hope everything will be fine.

The forthcoming schedule will be really hectic and I might need loads of oxygen tanks. (for breathing purpose..hehe) Gambateh, Val! =)

No comments: