Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting a Car

Val, do you drive?
Well, not really..
Do you have your license?
Yeah I have my driving license, but I don't drive.
Huh??? =.=

Lucy said that she'll have gotten a Kembara by the end of this year. Her boyfriend will be getting her a four wheel drive. I marveled a while as a Kembara came to my mind. well for a driving newbie like me, i don't really want to drive a huge car like that. I fancy small little car like.. kancil, or my dream car, Smart car! (SmartForTwo is so cute!!)

*dreaming* *dreaming* *dreaming*
(i'm melting away...)

Ahh..this car is superb! I pleaded my dad to get me one and his response was "haiya drive the Iswara first laa..like your brother like that, bump a few times first." but you know what? the Iswara is twice longer/bigger than the Smart car. (how do we measure har?) and of course, Smart car is simply gorgeous and stylish!

I tell you what. Smart car is meant for people in the market like you. Don't know how to parking, hold sterling also scare one. you don't know the joy of driving lahh~ (Quoted by my dad. bapa borek, anak rintik huh? =.=)

Okay, back to what I said just now. Lucy and I burst into laughter when we prated about her future car. Her boyfriend very cute laa..

Well he said, driving a four wheel drive is better. So I told him to get me StormRider instead, so that i can "soar" on the road. Rather than Kembara, StormRider sounds nicer for a four wheel drive right?

2 comments:

CLF said...

SmartForTwo? It's nice but the price is not worth it just yet. RM90k+ for the car smaller than Kancil.... siao lol.

I wanna get a Toyota Yaris/Honda Jazz if possible lol. That is more practical I think.

Val said...

it's expensive because it's small.. like laptop is more pricey because it's smaller than desktop computer marr.. hehe =p