Monday, September 24, 2007

Time to Rouse

I’m trembling with the emergency brake in my palms. I’m accelerating on the one-way railway, taking the track at the peril of my future.

I’m wavering in hesitation, sighing in gawkiness. Many people said that i’ll be fine because i’m a smart girl that will never daunted by obstacles. (still i don't know how true it is) I even tried to sway myself that I’ll be fine. I’m tough for everything..

A good friend of mine told me about being resolute about our decision. Once a decision is made, we have to bear the consequences with great fortitude. You know what, i’m really thankful for having a great friend like her. But somehow I felt so bad about myself and ashamed of what I’ve done. (Val, shame on you!!) I mean, what on earth was I doing, faltering about everything?

She’s right. I'm slipping. I’m drifting apart from the dream I used to have. No more sweet tales with happy endings. It’s time to rouse from hundred years of sleep of mine..

No comments: