Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Year 2007!

Finally, the last post for this year! It's been a wonderful year and it's really nice to have encountered so many things though some of them were kinda tough.

For the approaching year, I really hope that everything will be fine. I have no idea what I'm embarking for the coming year. To be honest, I'm scared but I don't know why. I'm afraid that I'll lose something in my life.

Family and friends are assets that will never depreciate. They are the best assets in our life as their values will only appreciate, some say that they are too precious and priceless to be measured in monetary value. Yeah I do agree, but do you realise that the remaining time we can spend with them depreciate from day to day?

Since we were born, we are growing up from day to day. We are being taught in many approaches, in hope that we can live a life of our own without safety nets. We assemble with different people at different stages of life; and we get by with different people from time to time. For any reason, whether for the sake of work or studies, it's true that we'll have lesser time to spend with our love ones.

I crap a lot huh? Haha anyway the thing is, I really hope that all my family and friends (including pass-byers, strangers, everyone!) will be safe and sound, and the most important is to be blessed with happiness. That's my new year resolution. I hope that I'll be a better person from day to day and the year 2008 will be a blissful one!

The last thing I'm going to say before the clock strikes twelve; and before Cinderella runs off.. BYE BYE YEAR 2007!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bye bye year 2007!!!
may ur new year can bring u alot more of unexpected surprise.. n happiness..
stay hapy, healthy n cute o!!!