Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Post This Year

The first post of the year! Hehe~ I don't know what to blog. Final is within a stone throw and the bogey of final exams harassed me with its opened arms. Duh..exams!

Anxiety and fretfulness have swallowed up me with cunning smile. I know I'm not supposed to make much of this but sometimes, I just don't know what to do. Giving all out and work hard is the only thing that I can do. I'm really absent minded right now..

(Gosh, I can't believe that I've written this is as the first post for the brand new year =.=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up val..
i'm sure tat u can handle ur new year..
don push urself 2 hard o..
remember 2 smile everyday and u'll feel alot better...
if u hav anythin, don hesitate 2 voice it out 2 me o..
i'll always b by ur side...
may all the hapiness drop upon u throughout the whole year =)

Val said...

happy new year to you too!! =)