Sunday, January 20, 2008

Four More To Go

I have a lot of stuff to blog but I just dont feel like blogging that much these days. Eventually I would feel guilty for blogging so much as I am supposed to bury myself in piles of books.

Actually I wanna blog about the NEW RESIDENT in my house. Wanna know how i describe him?

He or she, depends how you look at it. It's typically..

"BORING - EEUUUUKK - DONT KNOW WHAT IS IT FOR"

I bet there's no such adjective in the dictionary. Well thanks to me. *wink*
I'll blog more about he (or she) as soon as I finish my exams.

Knocked down two subjects. Four more to go!

3 comments:

CLF said...

Hey sounds like you have new stories here, looking forward to hear from you again.

Good luck for the rest of papers, hehe.

Val said...

can't wait till the end of exams. hehe! till then, have to work hard right now..

thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

plus oil in other papers o..
may God of Success b wif u all the times...
n don bully ur "new resident" o..
hehe =p