Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yay! Holiday!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Adieus to exams!! See you again next semester!

Rule #1 Don’t bother about exam
Rule #2 Don’t think about exam
Rule #3 Don’t care about exam
Rule #4 Let bygones be bygones, there’s nothing much to do
Rule #5 ENJOY HOLIDAY!!

Dear all, I wanna proclaim that I have finished my exams!!

LOL. I’m fussing so much. But to be honest, it’s really tough to have faced so many things this semester. End of second semester and I still have loads to go. Now that I’ve finished exam, there’s a lot of things to do in my list. I've been waiting for this earth-shattering moment for such a long time; but then it feels like nothing much right now.

Maybe I need more Chinese New Year songs to whip up the celebration of this coming “dong dong qiang” festival.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's goin 2 b a lonely holiday 4 me without u around me...
anyway..
happy holiday o..
n hapy CNY..

Val said...

happy cny!!
save some angpaus for me ya ^^