Friday, February 1, 2008

A Trip To Time Square

Now that exam is over, everyone is recouping the spirit of chinese new year and of course, shopping! Teeming congestion is happening at every shopping mall! It's last minute shopping people!!

So yeah, today we went to Time Square. Platters of tangerines, red couplets with auspicious words, and not to forget the lion dance punctuated with "dong dong qiang" drums.

Cute?

Me and Voon

Me and Belle

The pinkies

So then we went to a shop where my friend wants to buy a hair clip but she doesn't know how to use it. At first, the sales girl showed how the hair clip works using her hair but she couldn't see how it works.

I can't see how it works. Ok lah, use my friend's hair instead. (Pointing at me)

I was like.. WHAT??! As if my hair was hers? LOL.
How ingenuous she was. That's what FRIENDS are for. *swt*

Before

I was pouting innocently and my friend snapped the picture.
LOL
Stil working on it..
Whoa~ What is this?
Final Touch

** Ta daaa **

Looks like aunty huh?

After

I look like an aunty huh? Haha I couldn't stop laughing. Well in the end, she bought the hair clip. The modelng is creditable because it gave me a good laugh.

So that's all about today! Enjoyed ourselves a lot and had fun!! =)

5 comments:

CLF said...

看起来很高贵!为什么你没买一个?新年戴上去肯定引人注目。 :D

Val said...

well the truth is, i hav no idea how to use it. haha~

btw i wont want to look like an aunty during CNY, or else people will ask for angpau from me. XD

Anonymous said...

my.. my..
u always look so gud..
no matter how u look..
y say like aunt wo?? (mana ada??)
haha bleek =p

Val said...

ada lah.. macam aunty..
jangan pula minta angpau dari saya tau??! @@

Anonymous said...

bolehkah??
hehe =p